From assaulters to snipers, the ability to remain beneath the enemy detection threshold can be extremely important, in some instances a compromise can even lead to mission failure.
The Tactical Concealment RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper Hood is designed not only for snipers, but for any operator who can benefit from an advanced individual camouflage, or a concealment aid. Specific to this task, the Tactical Concealment RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper is designed to be worn in conjunction with combat load carrying equipment such as tactical vests, assaulter body armour, and slimline backpack systems. Hooded R.O.I.D. Viper models are large enough to wear over tactical helmets.
The Tactical Concealment RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper Hood provides the tactical operator similar camouflage, and concealment effectiveness of a trained sniper wearing a ghillie suit without the excess weight, and material. Unlike a full ghillie, the RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper is designed to be worn with the equipment needed for assaulter style tactical operations.
The Viper can be suitable for applications such as LP/OPs, Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Forward Observation, Ambushing and more.
The Tactical Concealment RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper Hood is constructed from milspec NYCO fabric. This material is of the exact same cut as US military milspec combat issued fatigues. Ghillie garnish and natural foliage can be tied/inserted into the 550 cord wide-grid spacing.
For additional product related information see the “SPECS” tab.
* The above images display the RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper in ATACS-AU, and ATACS-FG. By purchasing this product, you are ordering the RV-2 R.O.I.D. Viper in Multicam NYCO material
** Vest shown in the above image is sold separately.
Huntsman Firearms maintains a stock of this item, variations can be ordered as required. If variations or modifications are required please call the shop to discuss your requirement.
- One Size Fits Most.
- Adjustable chest tension strap.
- Multiple tension cords throughout for adjustment fit.
- Nylon cord is bar-tacked throughout entire outer shell to accommodate the use of foliage and fiber garnish.
- Ventilation built into sides of hood for ventilation and visual observation.
- Fits overtop most tactical helmets.
- Weighs less than 450 grams ungarnished.
* All Viper models are the exact same in shape and size, only difference is the base fabric used for garment construction, nylon cord grid work spacing and a few other smaller features.